Guest Services Receptionist - Dedicated Cover (SGDC01)
We have a Guest Services Receptionist - Dedicated Cover vacancy, providing you with a great opportunity to work in a highly efficient, professional and friendly corporate reception team providing excellent customer service. The client is a financial institution with state of the art offices in Canary Wharf. Monday to Friday 40 hours a week with a very competitive salary.
The responsibilities for the role involve:
- Covering all roles across the business (receptionist, floor host and service desk)
- Proactively dealing with guest requests in an efficient, friendly and timely manner, ensuring all business requirements are dealt with promptly and professionally
- Handling all external and internal calls in a professional manner
- Managing room bookings for the client floor
- Managing office floors and checking meeting rooms, making sure all areas are impeccable and fully stocked
- Providing excellent first impression to guests arriving in the building and escorting them where applicable
- Communicating effectively with other departments and service providers, creating a ‘one team’ approach to delighting our guests
- Adopting a flexible and adaptable approach at all times when dealing with ad hoc duties as required
- Adopting a flexible and adaptable approach to the rota with potential shift changes
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate is/has:
• Passionate about delivering great service
• Excellent personal presentation and interpersonal skills
• Able to work as a part of a team and great communication skills
• Flexibility and taking initiative are key and must have attention to detail
Experience in 5-star customer service is an advantage
About the Company
Rapport is a multi-award-winning provider of Guest Services and Hospitality Management in a business environment, providing Receptionists, Reservationists, Client Floor Management, Helpdesk and Switchboard operators. We are very proud to count some of the UK’s most forward-thinking, blue chip companies as our clients, from small boutique firms to large multi-site International corporations, all with a common goal to provide excellent Customer Service. Our most prestigious awards include:
- In the 2021 ‘Best Companies to work for’ awards, Rapport was recognised as being the Best Company to Work for in the U.K. Business Services Sector, Rapport was recognised as the second Best (Large) Company to Work for in the UK and third Best Company to Work for in London (all categories and company sizes).
- We were awarded three stars from ‘Best Companies’, their ultimate accolade, in 2021 signifying a ‘World Class’ company.
- Top 30 Best Places to Work in Hospitality in 2021 winner.
We are committed to developing our team to the highest standard and offer excellent career and development opportunities. Rapport's continued success means there are significant opportunities for exceptional team members to transfer or be promoted within the company.
Rapport is a part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, a FTSE 100 company. Please visit our website, www.rapportservice.com, for further information and before applying to learn more about Rapport and our clients
We aim to contact applicants within 5-7 workings days. Rapport job adverts always gain a high response rate, but we do review all applications. Please check your inbox and your junk/spam folder for our response to your application. Due to high application volumes, we recommend that you do not apply for more than one role at any time. Ensure you apply for the role that best matches your experience.