Corporate Receptionist (BFCR)
We are looking for a Corporate Receptionist to join our family! The team is composed by 3 team members and the manager. This is a wonderful team to work alongside when times are busy, as they are reliable, hard workers and professionals and like to have a nice chat and work on projects when times are quieter. We are multicultural, very welcoming and friendly team that is looking for someone who will become part of this hardworking family.
The client is very prestigious, attentive to detail, with high standard focus. We are located in the heart of the city and managed the outstanding marbled main reception in this 42-storey multi tenanted building.
40hrs per week, Monday to Friday
The core service hours of Reception Services are 07.00 – 19.00 (8hr shift that rotate on a weekly basis)
- Stand to greet all guests/ visitors, ensure eye contact is made within 10 ft of the reception desk
- Escort guests where required, ensuring smooth transitions between team members at each stage of their journey.
- Take full ownership of the entire reception area ensuring the highest possible standards at all times and that all issues are reported immediately.
- Communicate effectively with peers and the management team, displaying accuracy and attention to detail both in verbal and written communication.
- Maintain a strong awareness of business activity and communicate all updates with your team members.
- Maintain a clear, presentable working area at all times and report all maintenance faults/hazards and cleaning requests to the relevant people.
- Ensure all areas of responsibility such as waiting areas are presentable at all times.
- Send reports to the client on a daily basis and when requested
- Help with meeting room set up and liaise with housekeeping team to clean room
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will be attentive to detail and high standard focus, with the ability to create amazing first and lasting impressions. Nothing should be a problem when it comes to go the extra mile for a client/guest request. It should be a team player, but also should be able to take ownership and work independently. Should have amazing communication skills and positivity.
About the Company
Our people come first, and we are committed to developing you and offering a number of fantastic professional and personal development opportunities. We have a suite of over 50 training workshops and a number of Leadership programmes to support you with your development and career progression within Rapport.
We are committed to equality of opportunity and inclusion within the workplace and we celebrate everyone’s differences and diverse backgrounds. We have created a number of Employee Networks as part of our “Be Yourself at Rapport” programme, to create a safe space for our Ambassadors to connect and collaborate, ensuring we champion diversity and inclusion in all that we do.
Our Ambassador’s mental and physical wellbeing is very important to us, and we continue to have a real focus on providing the varied support and initiatives for our teams to get involved in.
Rapport is also a Disability Confident Employer and we have a number of partnerships with external organisations providing job opportunities within the company for people with special educational needs and disabilities.
Some of the benefits you will have access to:
- Refer a friend Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Access to our Perks at Work Benefits Portal for various discounts
- WOW Awards to celebrate our brilliant Ambassadors nominated for their exceptional service by our guests and clients
- One Paid Day for Charity Work
About the Company
Rapport is an award winning, specialist company that provides corporate organisations with a range of fully managed front and back of house guest services. Our tailored services are provided to clients in all major cities in the UK and Ireland and in key locations in the US and Hong Kong.
We are very proud to count some of the UK’s most forward-thinking, blue chip companies as our clients, from small boutique firms to large multi-site International corporations, all with a common goal to provide excellent Customer Service.
Our most prestigious awards include:
- In the 2021 ‘Best Companies to work for’ awards, Rapport was recognised as being the Best Company to Work for in the U.K. Business Services Sector, Rapport was recognised as the second Best (Large) Company to Work for in the UK and third Best Company to Work for in London (all categories and company sizes).
- We were awarded three stars from ‘Best Companies’, their ultimate accolade, in 2021 signifying a ‘World Class’ company.
- Top 30 Best Places to Work in Hospitality in 2021 winner.
- Excellence in Diversity & Inclusion at HR in Hospitality Awards 2019
Rapport is a part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, a FTSE 100 company. Please visit our website, www.rapportservice.com, for further information and before applying to learn more about Rapport and our clients
We will contact applicants within 5-7 workings days. Rapport job adverts always gain a high response rate, but we do review all applications. Please check your inbox and your junk/spam folder for our response to your application. Due to high application volumes, we recommend that you do not apply for more than one role at any time. Please ensure you apply for the role that best matches your experience.