Reception Manager/Front of House Manager - Corporate
Rapport is currently looking for inspirational Reception/Front of House Managers to lead our teams within some of our existing larger contracts.
Do you have a management background in five-star hotels, premium airline industry or other leading corporate Guest Services businesses? Are you looking for a new challenge to stimulate your leadership skills? We may have a role that stretches your skills and learning, working in a professional corporate environment.
Our Reception/Front of House Managers oversee the Guest and Client Services teams at high profile client contracts. Each role is unique, and so we will equally be looking for those who can demonstrate the right behaviours and skills to make these leadership positions a success.
Rapport is a multi award-winning provider of Guest Services in the corporate environment, including Reception, Reservations, Meeting Rooms, Helpdesk and Switchboard. We are very proud to count some of the world’s most forward thinking blue chip companies as our clients, from small boutique firms to large multi-site international corporations, all with a common goal to provide excellent customer service.
Our recent UK awards include:
- Top 30 Best Places to Work in Hospitality 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018
- Awarded 2 stars "Best Companies" in both 2015 and 2017
- Winner of HR Catey Award 2016 - Rapport People Team
- Winner of 2013, 2014 and 2018 Catey Award for Front of House Team of the Year
About the role
Our Receptions/Front of House Managers lead the Guest, Business and Support Services, and Reception teams in our high profile client contracts in London.
The key focus is to establish and maintain strong working relationships with multiple clients and property managers, and their tenants, whilst also engaging with our teams. You will be managing all aspects of customer services and be operationally involved on a daily basis. You will be leading, mentoring and coaching a team of customer service ambassadors and work closely with the clients to deliver consistent first class, professional service to them and their guests. It is also vital to support account retention and contract growth, including generating innovations that enhance and maintain a seamless and personal guest journey.
Experience and skills required
- At least two years’ experience of managing Front of House operations, including business and guest service support.
- At least two years’ experience managing and mentoring people.
- Solid experience in managing larger operational teams (30+)
- Experience within luxury hotels and corporate business environment is preferred.
- Have strong people management experience including HR related processes.
- Have commercial and financial experience of running successful business operations.
- Have an excellent command of the English language, both in verbal and written communication.
- Be immaculately presented.
- Be highly organised and have an eye for detail.
- Have exceptional interpersonal skills and a natural ability to positively influence business decisions.
- Ability to communicate effectively to senior stakeholders.
- Have passion to achieve excellent guest service in everything that they do.
- Self-motivated and ability to adapt to a changing environment.
- Be able to work well under pressure and have the ability to be proactive and act with intuition.
The successful candidate will be offered a very competitive salary package plus a range of staff benefits, including pension and life assurances. Working days are Monday to Friday.
Rapport is a part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, a FTSE 100 company. Please visit our website for further information and before applying to learn more about Rapport and our clients! www.rapportservice.com.
If this opportunity appeals to you, you qualify for the above and would like to join a vibrant team, please apply here.
We will contact successful applicants with more information within 5-7 working days. All applicants invited to interview will be asked to produce documents that prove their right to work in the UK.
Please only apply if your experience matches the above requirements or if you applied more than 12 months ago and now have the required skills and experience.