Corporate Receptionist -Feb-Apr19
We are offering exciting roles for Receptionists to be our brand ambassadors and be part of our dedicated teams across London.
Our ideal candidates are passionate to deliver first-rate customer service, are great communicators and are strong team players.
Rapport is a multi-award-winning provider of Guest Services and Hospitality Management in a business environment, including Receptionists, Reservations, Client Floor Management, Helpdesk and Switchboard. We are very proud to count some of the UK’s most forward thinking blue chip companies as our clients, from small boutique firms to large multi-site International corporations, all with a common goal to provide excellent Customer Service. Our recent awards include:
- Top 30 Best Places to Work in Hospitality 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018
- Awarded 2 stars "Best Companies 2015/2017"
- Winner of 2013, 2014 and 2018 Catey Award for Front of House Team of the Year & 2016 HR Team of the Year
Responsibilities will include
- Ensuring a seamless and personal guest journey
- Welcoming guests at reception
- Escorting guests to their booked meeting or dining spaces within the building
- Acting upon all requests that guests might have in an efficient, friendly and timely manner
- Handling external and internal calls in a professional manner
- Booking of meeting rooms accurately and ensuring that all AV, room lay out and food and beverage requirements are noted
- Liaising with other departments to ensure efficient communication and guest service, and creating a 'one team' approach to delighting your guests
- Flexible and adaptable to providing ad hoc services as and when required
- Always acting according to Rapport and the client’s standards
The successful candidate will
- Have a real passion to deliver excellent guest service in everything that they do.
- Front of house experience within a luxury hotel environment, premium airlines or a corporate business environment.
- Have great interpersonal skills and an outgoing and vibrant personality.
- Have an excellent command of the English language, both in verbal and written communication.
- Be highly organised and have an eye for detail.
- Be able to work well under pressure and have the ability to act pro-actively and intuitively.
Salary & benefits:
The successful candidates will be offered a very competitive salary package plus a range of staff benefits, including pension and life assurance. Working hours are typically 8 hours per day, 40-hours per week, Monday to Friday, on rotating team shifts.
We are committed to developing our team to the highest standard and offer excellent career and development opportunities. Rapport's growth has meant significant opportunity for exceptional team members to transfer or be promoted within the company. Exceptional team members can progress and become part of Rapport’s management team and gain further staff benefits.
Rapport is a part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, a FTSE 100 company. Please visit our website for further information and before applying to learn more about Rapport and our clients! www.rapportservice.com