Corporate Team Leader (BCTL02)
This is a great opportunity to join our well established team within an amazing private equity firm that welcomes everyone. Based in Mayfair, our client's office is about to undergo a major refurbishment so we are looking for someone who isn’t afraid of getting involved and being hands on when needed. Reporting into the General Manager this person will have the ideal mentor to learn from as this role includes client interaction, guest services & food and beverage management.
- To deputies and support the General Manager across all Compass Group service streams.
- To be responsible for the efficiency and effective management of the contract to provide great quality services across catering and front of house as required.
- Responsible for the management, development and training of all team members.
- Ensuring the contract is compliant against internal and external metrics and audits.
- Support the General Manager in the delivery of the rebuild project and mobilisation of the new units in Spring & Summer 2022
The Ideal Candidate
- We are looking for an established Team Leader or Deputy Manager.
- Experience of Food & Beverage is not required however willingness to learn and gain relevant qualifications is a must.
- Be able to organise your own workload and others and meet deadlines.
- Creative thinker who can bring innovative ideas to the table and introduce them with the General Manager to the business.
About the Company
Rapport is a multi-award-winning provider of Guest Services and Hospitality Management in a business environment, providing Receptionists, Reservationists, Client Floor Management, Helpdesk and Switchboard operators. We are very proud to count some of the UK’s most forward-thinking, blue chip companies as our clients, from small boutique firms to large multi-site International corporations, all with a common goal to provide excellent Customer Service. Our most prestigious awards include:
- In the 2021 ‘Best Companies to work for’ awards, Rapport was recognised as being the Best Company to Work for in the U.K. Business Services Sector, Rapport was recognised as the second Best (Large) Company to Work for in the UK and third Best Company to Work for in London (all categories and company sizes).
- We were awarded three stars from ‘Best Companies’, their ultimate accolade, in 2021 signifying a ‘World Class’ company.
- Top 30 Best Places to Work in Hospitality in 2021 winner.
We are committed to developing our team to the highest standard and offer excellent career and development opportunities. Rapport's continued success means there are significant opportunities for exceptional team members to transfer or be promoted within the company.
Rapport is a part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, a FTSE 100 company. Please visit our website, www.rapportservice.com, for further information and before applying to learn more about Rapport and our clients
We aim to contact applicants within 5-7 workings days. Rapport job adverts always gain a high response rate, but we do review all applications. Please check your inbox and your junk/spam folder for our response to your application. Due to high application volumes, we recommend that you do not apply for more than one role at any time. Ensure you apply for the role that best matches your experience.