Based in the client's prestigious offices in Dublin, this role is working within a small and friendly team providing reception and hospitality services. There is a strong emphasis on delivering hospitality and managing meeting rooms. There is direct contact with the client's senior executives so communication and maintaining good working relationships with everyone is very important.
If you are warm, energetic and have a real passion for Guest Services, you could be the one we are looking for!
- Managing the client meeting rooms and ensuring hospitality is delivered
- Greeting all visitors and showing them to the meeting rooms
- Assisting the bank clients with their requests
- Maintaining various catering areas within the office
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will be friendly and reliable, have excellent communication skills and is able to adapt to any given situation. We are looking for someone who loves being part of a team and has great interpersonal skills.
About the Company
Rapport is a multi-award-winning provider of Guest Services and Hospitality Management in a business environment, providing Receptionists, Reservationists, Client Floor Management, Helpdesk and Switchboard operators. We are very proud to count some of the UK’s most forward-thinking, blue chip companies as our clients, from small boutique firms to large multi-site International corporations, all with a common goal to provide excellent Customer Service. Our most prestigious awards include:
- In the 2021 ‘Best Companies to work for’ awards, Rapport was recognised as being the Best Company to Work for in the U.K. Business Services Sector, Rapport was recognised as the second Best (Large) Company to Work for in the UK and third Best Company to Work for in London (all categories and company sizes).
- We were awarded three stars from ‘Best Companies’, their ultimate accolade, in 2021 signifying a ‘World Class’ company.
- Top 30 Best Places to Work in Hospitality in 2021 winner.
We are committed to developing our team to the highest standard and offer excellent career and development opportunities. Rapport's continued success means there are significant opportunities for exceptional team members to transfer or be promoted within the company.
Rapport is a part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, a FTSE 100 company. Please visit our website, www.rapportservice.com, for further information and before applying to learn more about Rapport and our clients
We aim to contact applicants within 5-7 workings days. Rapport job adverts always gain a high response rate, but we do review all applications. Please check your inbox and your junk/spam folder for our response to your application. Due to high application volumes, we recommend that you do not apply for more than one role at any time. Ensure you apply for the role that best matches your experience.