Office Services Host / Receptionist - Dedicated Cover (ACDC)
We are looking for a Office Services Host / Receptionist - Dedicated Cover to join our amazing team at our client's Flagship location in the City of London. This is a 40 hours per week, permanent role, working Monday to Friday with shifts between the core hours of 7.00 am to 7.00 pm.
As a dedicated cover you will interact with the wider team and learn about the operation in a short space of time. This will provide you with excellent exposure to different clients and operations. Most sites are located within Zone 2, for travel cost incurred to locations outside Zone 2, cost will be reimbursed.
The overall purpose of the job is to provide the highest levels of client care and service to all internal employees, clients and directors in line with service level agreements and set policies and procedures
For this role we are looking for a minimum of 2 years’ experience in hospitality
The role will entail:
- Providing cover to several locations across London including office, reception and floor management
- Meeting and greeting clients, customers and visitors
- Reporting of all facilities related issues including health and safety
The candidate needs to have flexibility in shift patterns and office location and be able to adjust, depending on last minute business needs
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have:
The ability to work independently
Excellent communication skills on all levels
Strong time management skills
A passion for helping and assisting others
High level of attention to detail
The ability to adapt and/or change behaviour to better achieve the target/objective set
About the Company
Our people come first, and we are committed to developing you and offering a number of fantastic professional and personal development opportunities. We have a suite of over 50 training workshops and a number of Leadership programmes to support you with your development and career progression within Rapport.
We are committed to equality of opportunity and inclusion within the workplace and we celebrate everyone’s differences and diverse backgrounds. We have created a number of Employee Networks as part of our “Be Yourself at Rapport” programme, to create a safe space for our Ambassadors to connect and collaborate, ensuring we champion diversity and inclusion in all that we do.
Our Ambassador’s mental and physical wellbeing is very important to us, and we continue to have a real focus on providing the varied support and initiatives for our teams to get involved in.
Rapport is also a Disability Confident Employer and we have a number of partnerships with external organisations providing job opportunities within the company for people with special educational needs and disabilities.
Some of the benefits you will have access to:
- Refer a friend Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Access to our Perks at Work Benefits Portal for various discounts
- WOW Awards to celebrate our brilliant Ambassadors nominated for their exceptional service by our guests and clients
- One Paid Day for Charity Work
About the Company
Rapport is an award winning, specialist company that provides corporate organisations with a range of fully managed front and back of house guest services. Our tailored services are provided to clients in all major cities in the UK and Ireland and in key locations in the US and Hong Kong.
We are very proud to count some of the UK’s most forward-thinking, blue chip companies as our clients, from small boutique firms to large multi-site International corporations, all with a common goal to provide excellent Customer Service.
Our most prestigious awards include:
- In the 2021 ‘Best Companies to work for’ awards, Rapport was recognised as being the Best Company to Work for in the U.K. Business Services Sector, Rapport was recognised as the second Best (Large) Company to Work for in the UK and third Best Company to Work for in London (all categories and company sizes).
- We were awarded three stars from ‘Best Companies’, their ultimate accolade, in 2021 signifying a ‘World Class’ company.
- Top 30 Best Places to Work in Hospitality in 2021 winner.
- Excellence in Diversity & Inclusion at HR in Hospitality Awards 2019
Rapport is a part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, a FTSE 100 company. Please visit our website, www.rapportservice.com, for further information and before applying to learn more about Rapport and our clients
We will contact applicants within 5-7 workings days. Rapport job adverts always gain a high response rate, but we do review all applications. Please check your inbox and your junk/spam folder for our response to your application. Due to high application volumes, we recommend that you do not apply for more than one role at any time. Please ensure you apply for the role that best matches your experience.