Mobile Receptionist (RNTML01)
We are looking for super heroes to join our dedicated support team!
Our Support Team is at the heart of our business, responsible for supporting all positions across the Rapport portfolio (100+ buildings). The Support team are our heroes, our much valued front line support for operational absences such as Annual Holidays, Training days, Sickness and temporary vacancies.
This position is perfect for those professional receptionist looking for variety and challenges in their daily work. In this role you will have a wide range of exposure to different operations and teams. This is for those who can think on their feet. We do commit that you will only work on one site at any particular day though. You will be provided with training on systems and procedure before being placed at a particular site.
The successful applicant will be working across Manchester and Leeds We need someone who is flexible and are to commute to either Manchester or Leeds as required.
The size and scope of this position means that it is a challenging role, however you could be part of an exciting, inclusive and forward-thinking business and get the chance to work with our fantastic teams.
The salary for this role is £26000 per year for a 40 hour week. In addition, there will be an annual bonus of £1000 which is split into four and paid at the end of each quarter.
Responsibilities will include:
- Covering all roles across the business (receptionist, switchboard, concierge, floor coordinator, lobby host, helpdesk).
- Proactively dealing with guest requests in an efficient, friendly and timely manner, ensuring all business requirements are dealt with promptly and professionally.
- Handling all external and internal calls in a professional manner.
- Communicating effectively with other departments and service providers, creating a ‘one team’ approach to delighting our guests.
- Adopting a flexible and adaptable approach at all times when dealing with ad hoc duties as required.
- Adopting a flexible and adaptable approach to the rota with potential shift/location changes.
The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate will:
- Have front of house reception experience in a luxury hotel, premium airline, retail or a corporate environment.
- Have the passion and drive to deliver the very highest levels of customer service.
- Have great interpersonal skills, an outgoing and vibrant personality.
- Demonstrate ability to adapt and flex your working style and behaviour to acclimatise to the environment of the site you are working at.
- Demonstrate an excellent command of the English language, both in verbal and written communication.
- Being a quick learner.
- Understand professional etiquette.
- Possess a high level of attention to detail.
- Have the ability to work well under pressure and act both proactively and intuitively.
- Being able to travel across London within the M25 (mostly Central London and Canary Wharf)
The successful candidates will be offered a very competitive salary package plus a range of staff benefits; including pension, store discounts, travel reimbursement and life assurance.
Working hours are typically 8 hours per day, 40-hours per week, Monday to Friday, on rotating team shifts, usually between 7am and 7pm. Our teams do not work weekends or Bank Holidays.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About the Company
Rapport is a multi-award-winning provider of Guest Services and Hospitality Management in a business environment, providing Receptionists, Reservationists, Client Floor Management, Helpdesk and Switchboard operators. We are very proud to count some of the UK’s most forward-thinking, blue chip companies as our clients, from small boutique firms to large multi-site International corporations, all with a common goal to provide excellent Customer Service. Our most prestigious awards include:
- In the 2021 ‘Best Companies to work for’ awards, Rapport was recognised as being the Best Company to Work for in the U.K. Business Services Sector, Rapport was recognised as the second Best (Large) Company to Work for in the UK and third Best Company to Work for in London (all categories and company sizes).
- We were awarded three stars from ‘Best Companies’, their ultimate accolade, in 2021 signifying a ‘World Class’ company.
- Top 30 Best Places to Work in Hospitality in 2021 winner.
We are committed to developing our team to the highest standard and offer excellent career and development opportunities. Rapport's continued success means there are significant opportunities for exceptional team members to transfer or be promoted within the company.
Rapport is a part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, a FTSE 100 company. Please visit our website, www.rapportservice.com, for further information and before applying to learn more about Rapport and our clients
We aim to contact applicants within 5-7 workings days. Rapport job adverts always gain a high response rate, but we do review all applications. Please check your inbox and your junk/spam folder for our response to your application. Due to high application volumes, we recommend that you do not apply for more than one role at any time. Ensure you apply for the role that best matches your experience.