Mobile Receptionist (RNTM)
We are looking for super heroes to join our dedicated support team covering for our client location in Manchester and Leeds!
Our Support Team is at the heart of our business, responsible for supporting all positions across the Rapport portfolio. The Support team are our heroes, our much valued front line support for operational absences such as Annual Holidays, Training days, Sickness and temporary vacancies.
This position is perfect for those professional receptionist looking for variety and challenges in their daily work. In this role you will have a wide range of exposure to different operations and teams. This is for those who can think on their feet. We do commit that you will only work on one site at any particular day though. You will be provided with training on systems and procedure before being placed at a particular site.
The successful applicant will be working across Manchester and Leeds We need someone who is flexible and are to commute to either Manchester or Leeds as required.
The size and scope of this position means that it is a challenging role, however you could be part of an exciting, inclusive and forward-thinking business and get the chance to work with our fantastic teams.
The salary for this role is £26000 per year for a 40 hour week. In addition, there will be an annual bonus.
Responsibilities will include:
- Covering all roles across the business (receptionist, switchboard, concierge, floor coordinator, lobby host, helpdesk).
- Proactively dealing with guest requests in an efficient, friendly and timely manner, ensuring all business requirements are dealt with promptly and professionally.
- Handling all external and internal calls in a professional manner.
- Communicating effectively with other departments and service providers, creating a ‘one team’ approach to delighting our guests.
- Adopting a flexible and adaptable approach at all times when dealing with ad hoc duties as required.
- Adopting a flexible and adaptable approach to the rota with potential shift/location changes.
The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate will:
- Have front of house reception experience in a luxury hotel, premium airline, retail or a corporate environment.
- Have the passion and drive to deliver the very highest levels of customer service.
- Have great interpersonal skills, an outgoing and vibrant personality.
- Demonstrate ability to adapt and flex your working style and behaviour to acclimatise to the environment of the site you are working at.
- Demonstrate an excellent command of the English language, both in verbal and written communication.
- Being a quick learner.
- Understand professional etiquette.
- Possess a high level of attention to detail.
- Have the ability to work well under pressure and act both proactively and intuitively.
- Being able to travel to Manchester and Leeds
The successful candidates will be offered a very competitive salary package plus a range of staff benefits; including pension, store discounts, travel reimbursement and life assurance.
Working hours are typically 8 hours per day, 40-hours per week, Monday to Friday, on rotating team shifts, usually between 7am and 7pm. Our teams do not work weekends or Bank Holidays.
About the Company
Our people come first, and we are committed to developing you and offering a number of fantastic professional and personal development opportunities. We have a suite of over 50 training workshops and a number of Leadership programmes to support you with your development and career progression within Rapport.
We are committed to equality of opportunity and inclusion within the workplace and we celebrate everyone’s differences and diverse backgrounds. We have created a number of Employee Networks as part of our “Be Yourself at Rapport” programme, to create a safe space for our Ambassadors to connect and collaborate, ensuring we champion diversity and inclusion in all that we do.
Our Ambassador’s mental and physical wellbeing is very important to us, and we continue to have a real focus on providing the varied support and initiatives for our teams to get involved in.
Rapport is also a Disability Confident Employer and we have a number of partnerships with external organisations providing job opportunities within the company for people with special educational needs and disabilities.
Some of the benefits you will have access to:
- Refer a friend Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Access to our Perks at Work Benefits Portal for various discounts
- WOW Awards to celebrate our brilliant Ambassadors nominated for their exceptional service by our guests and clients
- One Paid Day for Charity Work
About the Company
Rapport is an award winning, specialist company that provides corporate organisations with a range of fully managed front and back of house guest services. Our tailored services are provided to clients in all major cities in the UK and Ireland and in key locations in the US and Hong Kong.
We are very proud to count some of the UK’s most forward-thinking, blue chip companies as our clients, from small boutique firms to large multi-site International corporations, all with a common goal to provide excellent Customer Service.
Our most prestigious awards include:
- In the 2021 ‘Best Companies to work for’ awards, Rapport was recognised as being the Best Company to Work for in the U.K. Business Services Sector, Rapport was recognised as the second Best (Large) Company to Work for in the UK and third Best Company to Work for in London (all categories and company sizes).
- We were awarded three stars from ‘Best Companies’, their ultimate accolade, in 2021 signifying a ‘World Class’ company.
- Top 30 Best Places to Work in Hospitality in 2021 winner.
- Excellence in Diversity & Inclusion at HR in Hospitality Awards 2019
Rapport is a part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, a FTSE 100 company. Please visit our website, www.rapportservice.com, for further information and before applying to learn more about Rapport and our clients
We will contact applicants within 5-7 workings days. Rapport job adverts always gain a high response rate, but we do review all applications. Please check your inbox and your junk/spam folder for our response to your application. Due to high application volumes, we recommend that you do not apply for more than one role at any time. Please ensure you apply for the role that best matches your experience.