London Offices Manager - Corporate Services (ACCOM01)
We are looking for a London Offices Manager - Corporate Services who will be responsible for the services Rapport Guest Services provides for our client's portfolio of buildings in London. The role is based in Central London.
Working for this team, you will benefit from Collaboration days within the Leadership team and the wider team. You will have access to fantastic Development and Training opportunities.
The main responsibilities for this role are:
- Management and ownership of smooth service delivery for all London Client Offices
- Understand of all other UK offices and covering the Regional Manager's duties and responsibilities in their absence
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients, guests, decision-makers, understanding their drivers and the nature of their business
- Understand the individuality of each acquisition/office and ensure their unique culture is maintained
- Manage the team on all levels consistently and fairly
- Implement all relevant HSE procedures and risk assessments within the units and review them as appropriate
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for a candidate who has:
- Strong leadership skills and can demonstrate the ability to give guidance on role expectations and is able to coach individuals and the team to develop their ability and strengths
- Self-awareness of Communication styles and the ability to communicate at all levels
- Proven People Management skills and experience in managing successful teams
- Experience in Corporate Guest Services, five-star hotel or similar background
- Self-motivation and ability to adapt to a changing environment
The ideal candidate will have at least two year's experience in a management role, ideally with a 5* hotel background and/or experience in corporate services.
About the Company
Rapport is a multi-award-winning provider of Guest Services and Hospitality Management in a business environment, providing Receptionists, Reservationists, Client Floor Management, Helpdesk and Switchboard operators. We are very proud to count some of the UK’s most forward-thinking, blue chip companies as our clients, from small boutique firms to large multi-site International corporations, all with a common goal to provide excellent Customer Service. Our most prestigious awards include:
- In the 2021 ‘Best Companies to work for’ awards, Rapport was recognised as being the Best Company to Work for in the U.K. Business Services Sector, Rapport was recognised as the second Best (Large) Company to Work for in the UK and third Best Company to Work for in London (all categories and company sizes).
- We were awarded three stars from ‘Best Companies’, their ultimate accolade, in 2021 signifying a ‘World Class’ company.
- Top 30 Best Places to Work in Hospitality in 2021 winner.
We are committed to developing our team to the highest standard and offer excellent career and development opportunities. Rapport's continued success means there are significant opportunities for exceptional team members to transfer or be promoted within the company.
Rapport is a part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, a FTSE 100 company. Please visit our website, www.rapportservice.com, for further information and before applying to learn more about Rapport and our clients
We aim to contact applicants within 5-7 workings days. Rapport job adverts always gain a high response rate, but we do review all applications. Please check your inbox and your junk/spam folder for our response to your application. Due to high application volumes, we recommend that you do not apply for more than one role at any time. Ensure you apply for the role that best matches your experience.