Guest Services Host (BLCH) Liverpool Street / Paddington
We have two exciting opportunities for a Club/Campus Membership Host to join our growing team in Liverpool street and Paddington.
Our client's offices are modern buildings, with meeting rooms and events venues. There are also amazing coffee bars that services the spacious lounges and two large workshops for clients to use for their bigger groups meetings and events.
You will be looking after these innovative spaces, working Monday to Friday, on a shift basis, between 7.00 am and 7.00 pm. Additionally you will need to cover out of hours events.
We are offering cycling facilities on site for anyone that wishes to cycle to work. For the dedicated cover role, you will have the opportunity to work with our team based in Liverpool Street. One of the roles is permanently based in Paddington. In both roles you will take ownership of the role, exchange ideas and build excellent relationship with our clients.
Responsibilities for this role will include
- Respond to enquires and ensure the booking process is concise and well managed with a real focus to elevate the customer experience
- Arrange catering to be delivered to the meeting room and events spaces on time, keeping a detailed log of all booking enquires and feedback to create a weekly report
- Help customers with connecting to the AV and be on hand if there are any issues
- Welcome guests into the Club and give tours as needed
The Ideal Candidate
Our Rapport Ambassadors are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work and to allow their individual personalities to shine, while demonstrating passion for providing exceptional and memorable guest experience.
The ideal candidate has Hospitality/Restaurant experience as the role will involve manual and food handling. Someone who can work proactively in a small team and is very organised and proactive will fit the team perfectly.
In this role you will be required to work in the office at Paddington and Liverpool Street as required.
About the Company
Our people come first, and we are committed to developing you and offering a number of fantastic professional and personal development opportunities. We have a suite of over 50 training workshops and a number of Leadership programmes to support you with your development and career progression within Rapport.
We are committed to equality of opportunity and inclusion within the workplace and we celebrate everyone’s differences and diverse backgrounds. We have created a number of Employee Networks as part of our “Be Yourself at Rapport” programme, to create a safe space for our Ambassadors to connect and collaborate, ensuring we champion diversity and inclusion in all that we do.
Our Ambassador’s mental and physical wellbeing is very important to us, and we continue to have a real focus on providing the varied support and initiatives for our teams to get involved in.
Rapport is also a Disability Confident Employer and we have a number of partnerships with external organisations providing job opportunities within the company for people with special educational needs and disabilities.
Some of the benefits you will have access to:
- Refer a friend Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Access to our Perks at Work Benefits Portal for various discounts
- WOW Awards to celebrate our brilliant Ambassadors nominated for their exceptional service by our guests and clients
- One Paid Day for Charity Work
About the Company
Rapport is an award winning, specialist company that provides corporate organisations with a range of fully managed front and back of house guest services. Our tailored services are provided to clients in all major cities in the UK and Ireland and in key locations in the US and Hong Kong.
We are very proud to count some of the UK’s most forward-thinking, blue chip companies as our clients, from small boutique firms to large multi-site International corporations, all with a common goal to provide excellent Customer Service.
Our most prestigious awards include:
- In the 2021 ‘Best Companies to work for’ awards, Rapport was recognised as being the Best Company to Work for in the U.K. Business Services Sector, Rapport was recognised as the second Best (Large) Company to Work for in the UK and third Best Company to Work for in London (all categories and company sizes).
- We were awarded three stars from ‘Best Companies’, their ultimate accolade, in 2021 signifying a ‘World Class’ company.
- Top 30 Best Places to Work in Hospitality in 2021 winner.
- Excellence in Diversity & Inclusion at HR in Hospitality Awards 2019
Rapport is a part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, a FTSE 100 company. Please visit our website, www.rapportservice.com, for further information and before applying to learn more about Rapport and our clients
We will contact applicants within 5-7 workings days. Rapport job adverts always gain a high response rate, but we do review all applications. Please check your inbox and your junk/spam folder for our response to your application. Due to high application volumes, we recommend that you do not apply for more than one role at any time. Please ensure you apply for the role that best matches your experience.