Guest Service Ambassador Edinburgh (DLEGSA01)
We are recruiting a Guest Services Ambassador to join our team at one of our prestigious client's office in Edinburgh. This is a permanent 40 hour/week role, Monday to Friday.
Reporting to: Front of House Manager
Overall purpose: To provide excellent service to all internal and external clients and ensure all duties are carried out to the highest standards, whilst supporting the team and contributing to the overall success of Rapport and the client.
The main responsibilities are to:
- Oversee client reception and provide office support throughout the business.
- Manage any client bookings, hospitality requests, front and back of house duties, such as meeting room set ups, catering requests, vending machine management, scanning, archiving, light cleaning duties.
- Building rapport within the business, being a point of contact for office support
The Ideal Candidate
I am an up-beat team-player with integrity and a can-do attitude. I am passionate about delivering great service and take responsibility for my contribution to the team. I like to think ‘outside of the box’ and always look for innovative ways to improve efficiencies and enhance guest services, whilst showing that I am flexible and adaptable in my approach to everything that I do.
If this is you, then we would love to see your application.
About the Company
Rapport is a multi-award-winning provider of Guest Services and Hospitality Management in a business environment, providing Receptionists, Reservationists, Client Floor Management, Helpdesk and Switchboard operators. We are very proud to count some of the UK’s most forward-thinking, blue chip companies as our clients, from small boutique firms to large multi-site International corporations, all with a common goal to provide excellent Customer Service. Our most prestigious awards include:
- In the 2021 ‘Best Companies to work for’ awards, Rapport was recognised as being the Best Company to Work for in the U.K. Business Services Sector, Rapport was recognised as the second Best (Large) Company to Work for in the UK and third Best Company to Work for in London (all categories and company sizes).
- We were awarded three stars from ‘Best Companies’, their ultimate accolade, in 2021 signifying a ‘World Class’ company.
- Top 30 Best Places to Work in Hospitality in 2021 winner.
We are committed to developing our team to the highest standard and offer excellent career and development opportunities. Rapport's continued success means there are significant opportunities for exceptional team members to transfer or be promoted within the company.
Rapport is a part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, a FTSE 100 company. Please visit our website, www.rapportservice.com, for further information and before applying to learn more about Rapport and our clients
We aim to contact applicants within 5-7 workings days. Rapport job adverts always gain a high response rate, but we do review all applications. Please check your inbox and your junk/spam folder for our response to your application. Due to high application volumes, we recommend that you do not apply for more than one role at any time. Ensure you apply for the role that best matches your experience.