Front of House Manager
Due to exciting new business and a great growth in our business, Rapport is recruiting for an experienced and inspiring Front of House Manager.
Do you have a management background in five-star hotels, premium airline industry or other leading corporate Guest Services businesses? Are you looking for a new challenge to stimulate your leadership skills? We may have a role that stretches your skills and learning, working in a professional corporate environment.
The Front of House Manager will oversee the Guest and Client Services team in one of our high profile client contracts in London. The role will be looking after a team of 33 across 14 buildings.
Rapport is a multi-award-winning provider of Guest Services in the corporate environment, including Reception, Reservations, Meeting Rooms, Helpdesk and Switchboard. We are very proud to count some of the world’s most forward thinking blue chip companies as our clients, from small boutique firms to large multi-site international corporations, all with a common goal to provide excellent customer service.
Our recent UK awards include:
- Top 30 Best Places to Work in Hospitality 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018
- Awarded 2 stars "Best Companies 2015/2017"
- Winner of 2013, 2014 and 2018 Catey Award for Front of House Team of the Year & 2016 HR Team of the Year
About the role
The key focus is to establish and maintain strong working relationships with multiple clients and property managers, and their tenants, whilst also engaging with our teams. You will be managing all aspects of customer services and be operationally involved on a daily basis. You will be leading, mentoring and coaching a team of customer service ambassadors and work closely with the clients to deliver consistent first class, professional service to them and their guests. It is also vital to support account retention and contract growth, including generating innovations that enhance and maintain a seamless and personal guest journey.
Experience and skills required:
- At least two years’ experience of managing Front of House operations, including business and guest service support.
- At least two years’ experience managing and mentoring people.
- Experience within luxury hotels and corporate business environment is preferred.
- Multi-site operational experience in a similar role.
- Have strong people management experience including HR related processes.
- Have commercial and financial experience of running successful business operations.
- Have an excellent command of the English language, both in verbal and written communication.
- Be immaculately presented.
- Be highly organised and have an eye for detail.
- Have exceptional interpersonal skills and a natural ability to positively influence business decisions.
- Ability to communicate effectively to senior stakeholders.
- Have passion to achieve excellent guest service in everything that they do.
- Self-motivated and ability to adapt to a changing environment.
- Be able to work well under pressure and have the ability to be proactive and act with intuition
The successful candidate will be offered a very competitive salary package plus a range of staff benefits, including pension and life assurances. Working days are Monday to Friday.
Rapport is a part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, a FTSE 100 company.
Please visit our website for further information and before applying to learn more about Rapport and our clients! www.rapportservice.com. If this opportunity appeals to you, you qualify for the above and would like to join a vibrant team, please apply here.
We will contact successful applicants with more information within 5-7 working days. Rapport adverts always gain a high response rate, and so if you don't hear back from us in this time period, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion. All applicants invited to interview will be asked to produce documents that prove their right to work in the UK.
Please only apply if your experience matches the above requirements or if you applied more than 12 months ago and now have the required skills and experience.