Diversity and Inclusion Events Coordinator
Are you passionate about connecting with people and fostering diversity and inclusion within the workplace? Are you a great communicator with excellent organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and juggle many tasks simultaneously?
Do you thrive in an environment where your skills and abilities are put to the test?
If your answer to all these questions is yes - we have the perfect opportunity for you with this exciting new role with one of our most prestigious clients.
You will be responsible for partnering with D&I leads to coordinate meetings and events for targeted programs and you will be a logistical point-person for D&I events, including scheduling speakers/facilitators, preparing printed materials and arranging the best space for the events.
- Maintain project plans and track tasks until completion
- Assist in maintenance of D&I calendar to track events, initiatives, and key processes
- Manage team program budgets and vendor contract/invoice processes
- Set-up and manage event details in the Learning Management System
- Manage and update D&I website content
- Maintain landing page for networks (contacts, toolkits, distribution lists)
- Create newsletters and communications collateral
The Ideal Candidate
- Proficient in written English.
- Excellent people skills, with a thorough knowledge of service operations.
- Excellent organisation skills and high attention to detail.
- Proven background in developing and maintaining high quality support for key business stakeholders including demonstrative skills in multi-tasking and high-quality communications.
- Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal (including presentation skills and IT skills).
- Experience in events planning and organisation.
- High degree of autonomy with passion and drive to innovate and positively influence business decisions.
- Strong project management skills
Rapport is a multi-award-winning provider of Guest Services and Hospitality Management in a business environment, providing Receptionists, Reservationists, Client Floor Management, Helpdesk and Switchboard operators. We are very proud to count some of the UK’s most forward-thinking, blue chip companies as our clients, from small boutique firms to large multi-site International corporations, all with a common goal to provide excellent Customer Service. Our most prestigious awards include:
- In the 2021 ‘Best Companies to work for’ awards, Rapport was recognised as being the Best Company to Work for in the U.K. Business Services Sector, Rapport was recognised as the second Best (Large) Company to Work for in the UK and third Best Company to Work for in London (all categories and company sizes).
- We were awarded three stars from ‘Best Companies’, their ultimate accolade, in 2021 signifying a ‘World Class’ company.
- Top 30 Best Places to Work in Hospitality in 2021 winner.
We are committed to developing our team to the highest standard and offer excellent career and development opportunities. Rapport's continued success means there are significant opportunities for exceptional team members to transfer or be promoted within the company.
Rapport is a part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, a FTSE 100 company. Please visit our website, www.rapportservice.com, for further information and before applying to learn more about Rapport and our clients
We aim to contact applicants within 5-7 workings days. Rapport job adverts always gain a high response rate, but we do review all applications. Please check your inbox and your junk/spam folder for our response to your application.