Corporate Receptionist - Dedicated Cover (TCEDR01)
This amazing opportunity is for a Dedicated Network Team Member as part of a fantastic team based on Regent Street. The successful candidate will work across 19 buildings gaining extensive knowledge of this growing portfolio. This role is a great opportunity to engage with many different people and we are looking for an outgoing person who will thrive in this environment.
• Acquire knowledge in each of the buildings across the portfolio as this will be required for covering lunch, holidays and sickness.
• Acknowledge and treat all guests and customers in a polite and professional manner.
• Delivering professional high-quality service.
• To work efficiently and effectively in order to deliver prompt and reliable service
• Anticipating the needs of both customers of the buildings and the visitors.
• Actioning emails and answering phone calls in a timely manner.
• To ensure an effective and flexible approach at all times.
The Ideal Candidate
• Builds rapport easily
• Excellent communication skills
• Outgoing personality
About the Company
Rapport is a multi-award-winning provider of Guest Services and Hospitality Management in a business environment, providing Receptionists, Reservationists, Client Floor Management, Helpdesk and Switchboard operators. We are very proud to count some of the UK’s most forward-thinking, blue chip companies as our clients, from small boutique firms to large multi-site International corporations, all with a common goal to provide excellent Customer Service. Our most prestigious awards include:
- In the 2021 ‘Best Companies to work for’ awards, Rapport was recognised as being the Best Company to Work for in the U.K. Business Services Sector, Rapport was recognised as the second Best (Large) Company to Work for in the UK and third Best Company to Work for in London (all categories and company sizes).
- We were awarded three stars from ‘Best Companies’, their ultimate accolade, in 2021 signifying a ‘World Class’ company.
- Top 30 Best Places to Work in Hospitality in 2021 winner.
We are committed to developing our team to the highest standard and offer excellent career and development opportunities. Rapport's continued success means there are significant opportunities for exceptional team members to transfer or be promoted within the company.
Rapport is a part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, a FTSE 100 company. Please visit our website, www.rapportservice.com, for further information and before applying to learn more about Rapport and our clients
We aim to contact applicants within 5-7 workings days. Rapport job adverts always gain a high response rate, but we do review all applications. Please check your inbox and your junk/spam folder for our response to your application.