Corporate Receptionist (KPA01) - 25 hours per week
We are looking for a brilliant Receptionist to join our team based in Aberdeen. Our client is a multinational professional services network, and one of the Big Four accounting organizations. This is an amazing opportunity for a talented individual to join this small team and build excellent relationship working alongside our client. This is a Part Time Permanent role, working Monday to Friday between 12.30 pm and 6.00 pm
- Meeting and greeting guests and escorting them to the right meeting
- Answering emails in a timely and professional manner
- Booking meeting rooms and ordering catering
- Being the main point of contact for everyone in the office
- Assist with any ad-hoc tasks
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a team and will have a can-do attitude and excellent attention to detail.
About the Company
Rapport is a multi-award-winning provider of Guest Services and Hospitality Management in a business environment, providing Receptionists, Reservationists, Client Floor Management, Helpdesk and Switchboard operators. We are very proud to count some of the UK’s most forward-thinking, blue chip companies as our clients, from small boutique firms to large multi-site International corporations, all with a common goal to provide excellent Customer Service. Our most prestigious awards include:
- In the 2021 ‘Best Companies to work for’ awards, Rapport was recognised as being the Best Company to Work for in the U.K. Business Services Sector, Rapport was recognised as the second Best (Large) Company to Work for in the UK and third Best Company to Work for in London (all categories and company sizes).
- We were awarded three stars from ‘Best Companies’, their ultimate accolade, in 2021 signifying a ‘World Class’ company.
- Top 30 Best Places to Work in Hospitality in 2021 winner.
We are committed to developing our team to the highest standard and offer excellent career and development opportunities. Rapport's continued success means there are significant opportunities for exceptional team members to transfer or be promoted within the company.
Rapport is a part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, a FTSE 100 company. Please visit our website, www.rapportservice.com, for further information and before applying to learn more about Rapport and our clients
We aim to contact applicants within 5-7 workings days. Rapport job adverts always gain a high response rate, but we do review all applications. Please check your inbox and your junk/spam folder for our response to your application. Due to high application volumes, we recommend that you do not apply for more than one role at any time. Ensure you apply for the role that best matches your experience.