Corporate Receptionist (AICR)
We are looking for a Corporate Receptionist to join our Rapport team of six that looks after the corporate office services at our Client's London office, based on Fenchurch Street. The Client is is well renowned Insurance company.
You will have the opportunity to work on a very diverse, fast changing role where no day is the same. We are a small team that is part of the bigger Rapport family.
This is a permanent full time role (40 hours per week) with shifts between 07.45 and 18.00 hrs.
This is a traditional Corporate Receptionist role where you will
• Acknowledge and treat all clients in a warm and professional manner
• Welcome guests at reception and liaise with the host for their arrival
• Register all external guests and prepare their entrance access passes
• Handle all internal or external calls in a professional manner
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have experience in working in a similar corporate role. We are looking for someone who has and outgoing personality that can adapt to different profiles of colleagues, who is calm and friendly but with leaving a mark of genuine hospitality and going the extra mile.
About the Company
Our people come first, and we are committed to developing you and offering a number of fantastic professional and personal development opportunities. We have a suite of over 50 training workshops and a number of Leadership programmes to support you with your development and career progression within Rapport.
We are committed to equality of opportunity and inclusion within the workplace and we celebrate everyone’s differences and diverse backgrounds. We have created a number of Employee Networks as part of our “Be Yourself at Rapport” programme, to create a safe space for our Ambassadors to connect and collaborate, ensuring we champion diversity and inclusion in all that we do.
Our Ambassador’s mental and physical wellbeing is very important to us, and we continue to have a real focus on providing the varied support and initiatives for our teams to get involved in.
Rapport is also a Disability Confident Employer and we have a number of partnerships with external organisations providing job opportunities within the company for people with special educational needs and disabilities.
Some of the benefits you will have access to:
- Refer a friend Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Access to our Perks at Work Benefits Portal for various discounts
- WOW Awards to celebrate our brilliant Ambassadors nominated for their exceptional service by our guests and clients
- One Paid Day for Charity Work
About the Company
Rapport is an award winning, specialist company that provides corporate organisations with a range of fully managed front and back of house guest services. Our tailored services are provided to clients in all major cities in the UK and Ireland and in key locations in the US and Hong Kong.
We are very proud to count some of the UK’s most forward-thinking, blue chip companies as our clients, from small boutique firms to large multi-site International corporations, all with a common goal to provide excellent Customer Service.
Our most prestigious awards include:
- In the 2021 ‘Best Companies to work for’ awards, Rapport was recognised as being the Best Company to Work for in the U.K. Business Services Sector, Rapport was recognised as the second Best (Large) Company to Work for in the UK and third Best Company to Work for in London (all categories and company sizes).
- We were awarded three stars from ‘Best Companies’, their ultimate accolade, in 2021 signifying a ‘World Class’ company.
- Top 30 Best Places to Work in Hospitality in 2021 winner.
- Excellence in Diversity & Inclusion at HR in Hospitality Awards 2019
Rapport is a part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, a FTSE 100 company. Please visit our website, www.rapportservice.com, for further information and before applying to learn more about Rapport and our clients
We will contact applicants within 5-7 workings days. Rapport job adverts always gain a high response rate, but we do review all applications. Please check your inbox and your junk/spam folder for our response to your application. Due to high application volumes, we recommend that you do not apply for more than one role at any time. Please ensure you apply for the role that best matches your experience.