Corporate Community Coordinator (TCECO)
We are recruiting two Community Coordinators, who will be working in a new building. Looking after prestige clients, booking meeting rooms and building relationships are just a few of the amazing areas of this role.
These jobs are a great opportunity to join a fantastic team; the team at this contract are outgoing and passionate about delivering great service. We work closely with each other, which makes us feel like a large family. We are an inclusive, welcoming team and we are looking for like-minded people to join us.
This is a full time permanent position, 40 hours a week with shifts from 8am to 5pm or 9am to 6pm.
Main responsibilities for this role will include:
Maintaining appropriate appearance of the space and meeting rooms
Welcoming visitors to the site/ Managing the attendee list
Assisting visitors with check in, and ensure they are looked after during the duration of their meeting
Overseeing the meeting room bookings including the meeting room setup
Events preparation (promotion, logistic, space set up, deliveries)
Being responsible for the inbox and emails management.
Liaising with the client Team for Diary management, managing internal and external requests for space
The Ideal Candidate
Personal profile: The ideal candidate will be vibrant, be able to build rapport easily, be flexible and hardworking. The successful candidate will also be personable, approachable and passionate about delivery 5 star customer service
The ideal candidate will have :
- strong written and verbal communication skills and is confident in delivering presentations
- strong digital and technology skills
- the ability to build rapport quickly with clients, colleagues and customers
- an agile and flexible approach to their job
- the ability to learn and grow in the role
- ability to work both independently and as part of a team
About the Company
Our people come first, and we are committed to developing you and offering a number of fantastic professional and personal development opportunities. We have a suite of over 50 training workshops and a number of Leadership programmes to support you with your development and career progression within Rapport.
We are committed to equality of opportunity and inclusion within the workplace and we celebrate everyone’s differences and diverse backgrounds. We have created a number of Employee Networks as part of our “Be Yourself at Rapport” programme, to create a safe space for our Ambassadors to connect and collaborate, ensuring we champion diversity and inclusion in all that we do.
Our Ambassador’s mental and physical wellbeing is very important to us, and we continue to have a real focus on providing the varied support and initiatives for our teams to get involved in.
Rapport is also a Disability Confident Employer and we have a number of partnerships with external organisations providing job opportunities within the company for people with special educational needs and disabilities.
Some of the benefits you will have access to:
- Refer a friend Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Access to our Perks at Work Benefits Portal for various discounts
- WOW Awards to celebrate our brilliant Ambassadors nominated for their exceptional service by our guests and clients
- One Paid Day for Charity Work
About the Company
Rapport is an award winning, specialist company that provides corporate organisations with a range of fully managed front and back of house guest services. Our tailored services are provided to clients in all major cities in the UK and Ireland and in key locations in the US and Hong Kong.
We are very proud to count some of the UK’s most forward-thinking, blue chip companies as our clients, from small boutique firms to large multi-site International corporations, all with a common goal to provide excellent Customer Service.
Our most prestigious awards include:
- In the 2021 ‘Best Companies to work for’ awards, Rapport was recognised as being the Best Company to Work for in the U.K. Business Services Sector, Rapport was recognised as the second Best (Large) Company to Work for in the UK and third Best Company to Work for in London (all categories and company sizes).
- We were awarded three stars from ‘Best Companies’, their ultimate accolade, in 2021 signifying a ‘World Class’ company.
- Top 30 Best Places to Work in Hospitality in 2021 winner.
- Excellence in Diversity & Inclusion at HR in Hospitality Awards 2019
Rapport is a part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, a FTSE 100 company. Please visit our website, www.rapportservice.com, for further information and before applying to learn more about Rapport and our clients
We will contact applicants within 5-7 workings days. Rapport job adverts always gain a high response rate, but we do review all applications. Please check your inbox and your junk/spam folder for our response to your application. Due to high application volumes, we recommend that you do not apply for more than one role at any time. Please ensure you apply for the role that best matches your experience.