Client Services Manager (BNCSM01)
We have an exciting opportunity for a Client Services Manager to join Rapport at our client location based in Central London. The Client Services Manager will be responsible for the overall management of the entire front of house services across the client portfolio, leading a team of 15, based across the UK and Ireland.
- To oversee all front of house operations including reception, room reservations and switchboard teams in the London, Manchester, Edinburgh, Dublin, Wexford and Cork offices
- To provide a high profile, visual presence throughout the buildings in order to forge strong relationships with clients and a gain an excellent reputation
- To complete all client reports such as the monthly and quarterly reviews and attend client meetings
- To implement innovation initiatives
- To have a strong focus on strategy
- To ensure procedures including QHSE are being followed
- To ensure service standards are maintained with target audit scores being achieved
- To align the values of Rapport and our client
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate needs to be able to:
- Lead and motivate front of house teams
- Coach and develop team members
- Instill strong team spirit
- Demonstrate passion for service excellence
- Demonstrate ability to develop strategy and innovation
- Demonstrate financial awareness
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Have an impeccable personal presentation
About the Company
Our people come first, and we are committed to developing you and offering a number of fantastic professional and personal development opportunities. We have a suite of over 50 training workshops and a number of Leadership programmes to support you with your development and career progression within Rapport.
We are committed to equality of opportunity and inclusion within the workplace and we celebrate everyone’s differences and diverse backgrounds. We have created a number of Employee Networks as part of our “Be Yourself at Rapport” programme, to create a safe space for our Ambassadors to connect and collaborate, ensuring we champion diversity and inclusion in all that we do.
Our Ambassador’s mental and physical wellbeing is very important to us, and we continue to have a real focus on providing the varied support and initiatives for our teams to get involved in.
Rapport is also a Disability Confident Employer and we have a number of partnerships with external organisations providing job opportunities within the company for people with special educational needs and disabilities.
Some of the benefits you will have access to:
- Refer a friend Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Access to our Perks at Work Benefits Portal for various discounts
- WOW Awards to celebrate our brilliant Ambassadors nominated for their exceptional service by our guests and clients
- One Paid Day for Charity Work
About the Company
Rapport is an award winning, specialist company that provides corporate organisations with a range of fully managed front and back of house guest services. Our tailored services are provided to clients in all major cities in the UK and Ireland and in key locations in the US and Hong Kong.
We are very proud to count some of the UK’s most forward-thinking, blue chip companies as our clients, from small boutique firms to large multi-site International corporations, all with a common goal to provide excellent Customer Service.
Our most prestigious awards include:
- In the 2021 ‘Best Companies to work for’ awards, Rapport was recognised as being the Best Company to Work for in the U.K. Business Services Sector, Rapport was recognised as the second Best (Large) Company to Work for in the UK and third Best Company to Work for in London (all categories and company sizes).
- We were awarded three stars from ‘Best Companies’, their ultimate accolade, in 2021 signifying a ‘World Class’ company.
- Top 30 Best Places to Work in Hospitality in 2021 winner.
- Excellence in Diversity & Inclusion at HR in Hospitality Awards 2019
Rapport is a part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, a FTSE 100 company. Please visit our website, www.rapportservice.com, for further information and before applying to learn more about Rapport and our clients
We will contact applicants within 5-7 workings days. Rapport job adverts always gain a high response rate, but we do review all applications. Please check your inbox and your junk/spam folder for our response to your application. Due to high application volumes, we recommend that you do not apply for more than one role at any time. Please ensure you apply for the role that best matches your experience.