Call Services Operator - Corporate - Mon-Fri (AGLCSO)
The Call Services Operator will be part of a team that looks after Room Reservations, Facilities Helpdesk and Switchboard functions. It is a team that drives high and consistent levels of service and as a team, we are responsible to make sure every client receives the best experience when interacting with any of our team members over the phone or in person, and to go above and beyond in making their journey smooth and memorable.
The client is a successful law firm, people across the world rely on our clients' expertise in over 50 areas of business law to help them find imaginative solutions to their pivotal business problems.
The Leeds office is in the heart of Leeds city centre, less than 10 minutes walk from the train station.
The role involves but is not limited to the following responsibilities:
- To provide a warm, courteous and prompt response to telephone enquiries.
- To respond in a timely and professional way to all email correspondence.
- To ensure correct booking details are taken from bookers and recorded accurately in the room booking system.
- To have a full understanding of the room capacities, facilities and set-up options to maximise the space available on the meeting room floors.
- To have a full understanding of the hospitality provision in the client meeting rooms, including the Restaurant and Private Dining Room menu options.
- To liaise and communicate with other team members and other service departments in a clear and timely manner to ensure service delivery and team work.
We work Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week, 8 hrs shift per day
The Ideal Candidate
I am an up-beat individual with integrity and a can-do attitude. I am passionate about delivering great service and take responsibility for my contribution to the team.
- Customer Service focused
- Excellent communicator and able to connect with all levels in the business, flexing style as appropriate
- Effective organisational skills; able to prioritise tasks and self-manage a demanding workload or reactive and proactive work
- Strong eye for detail
About the Company
Our people come first, and we are committed to developing you and offering a number of fantastic professional and personal development opportunities. We have a suite of over 50 training workshops and a number of Leadership programmes to support you with your development and career progression within Rapport.
We are committed to equality of opportunity and inclusion within the workplace and we celebrate everyone’s differences and diverse backgrounds. We have created a number of Employee Networks as part of our “Be Yourself at Rapport” programme, to create a safe space for our Ambassadors to connect and collaborate, ensuring we champion diversity and inclusion in all that we do.
Our Ambassador’s mental and physical wellbeing is very important to us, and we continue to have a real focus on providing the varied support and initiatives for our teams to get involved in.
Rapport is also a Disability Confident Employer and we have a number of partnerships with external organisations providing job opportunities within the company for people with special educational needs and disabilities.
Some of the benefits you will have access to:
- Refer a friend Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Access to our Perks at Work Benefits Portal for various discounts
- WOW Awards to celebrate our brilliant Ambassadors nominated for their exceptional service by our guests and clients
- One Paid Day for Charity Work
About the Company
Rapport is an award winning, specialist company that provides corporate organisations with a range of fully managed front and back of house guest services. Our tailored services are provided to clients in all major cities in the UK and Ireland and in key locations in the US and Hong Kong.
We are very proud to count some of the UK’s most forward-thinking, blue chip companies as our clients, from small boutique firms to large multi-site International corporations, all with a common goal to provide excellent Customer Service.
Our most prestigious awards include:
- In the 2021 ‘Best Companies to work for’ awards, Rapport was recognised as being the Best Company to Work for in the U.K. Business Services Sector, Rapport was recognised as the second Best (Large) Company to Work for in the UK and third Best Company to Work for in London (all categories and company sizes).
- We were awarded three stars from ‘Best Companies’, their ultimate accolade, in 2021 signifying a ‘World Class’ company.
- Top 30 Best Places to Work in Hospitality in 2021 winner.
- Excellence in Diversity & Inclusion at HR in Hospitality Awards 2019
Rapport is a part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, a FTSE 100 company. Please visit our website, www.rapportservice.com, for further information and before applying to learn more about Rapport and our clients
We will contact applicants within 5-7 workings days. Rapport job adverts always gain a high response rate, but we do review all applications. Please check your inbox and your junk/spam folder for our response to your application. Due to high application volumes, we recommend that you do not apply for more than one role at any time. Please ensure you apply for the role that best matches your experience.